Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine paper dolls to print


personal use only
www.gabitogrupos.com

By now, you should all know how much I love paper dolls!
I am growing a very nice little collection,
and love to find new ones online that I can share with you!

Just assume that all the paper dolls are for your personal use only.
That means you can download them and give them away,
but not download them and sell them
or
tweak them a bit and sell them.
Okay?
Let's have some Valentine paper cutting fun!!

by Neva Schultz

found on marlendy.wordpress.com


Issue 101, 2012, by Eileen Rudisell Miller
www.paperdollreview.com




www.thepapercollector.blogspot.com
www.zazzle.com


www.posterplease.com


www.thericebabies.com


www.papergoodies.com



found on www.origamibears.com


I especially love the paper doll Valentines that are in the form of a
greeting card.  Here are more:

www.tiny-us.com





While I have seen these on different sites,
I believe I found mine on www.origamibears.com


Last for today, I have this charming vintage set that is to accompany the story
'The Poodle that Didn't Know English'
printed in the Ladies Home Journal in June, 1913.
I sadly don't have the story to go with it,
but it's very charmingly illustrated by Gertrude A. Kay


The fellow has such a wonderful red heart outfit, I just had to include it!

Remember,
it's not too late to mail a Valentine
to that someone special!!

until next time,

inkspired
www.collagepaperpainting.etsy.com
www.inkspired.etsy.com
and on pinterest -
kkloberdans
one of a kind 1/1 paper doll dresses cards
using recycled junk mail
and bargain bin finds
www.collagepaperpainting.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment