Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hi!
I have just spent an hour listing new items in my etsy store:


'Princess in Yellow' original Collage Art Doll by inkspired

My problem is I am way more creative than business like, so I have tons of new Collage Art Dolls and new bottlecap magnet art, and old, vintage books to list, and sell.  I also have several pieces of jewelry that I have hand beaded that need to get listed.

A set of 5 Wall-E magnets just listed.

 Now how often do you see the Captain? or two of the 'rogue' bots?
I think this set is just super.
That's a bit of a problem too...
I like what I do, so sometimes it is hard to sell,
as most of my items are one of a kind, and I really can't reproduce them.

'A Vintage Feel' original Collage Art Doll, just listed in my etsy shop

I have been doing some more of my 8 1/2" x 11" approx. collage scenes.
I still haven't come up with a good name for them.
I will be selling these as fine quality prints, printed on glossy cardstock,
with a small white border for ease in framing.
I just have so much darn fun!
Here is another sample of one of them.
(refer to a couple of days' ago blog for when I posted the first one)

 'Mermaid with Pearl'

Why don't you help me come up with a name for this series?
My other series is, of course, named
Collage Art Dolls

This new series will be full size 8 1/2"x11" approx.
created with all junk mail that has been recycled.
Each one will be a dimensionally looking scene.

How about
Collage Wall Art

???
Here is another one:
'Autumn's Faire Maid'

I truly would like to hear some opinions and ideas for names.
and it is so easy to leave a comment now on my blog.....

:0)

Here are some more bottlecap magnets made from all recycled junk mail
that I have recently posted in my etsy shop:


Bad witch and Good Witch, Wizard of Oz

'the claw! the claw!', Toy Story

and for when someone just needs a razzberry -

raspberry recycled junk mail bottlecap magnets

Well it's that time of day again....
where household duties call
or in the case of laundry,
they scream,
and I really should go do something about it.

Maybe close the laundry room door....

:0)

inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment