Monday, January 30, 2012

Black and White Art Deco style paperdolls

Hi!
Black Lace Barbie with Butterfly original Collage Art Doll

Well, I continue to have a screaming headache, so today I will share some neat 1920's style paper dolls. You even get to color them! I would suggest colored pencils or watercolor pencils.

I'm loving the 1920's era style re-birth. Soooo much nice than the 1960's craze!




These are from a 1988 artist's rendition, so any copyrights are in place. You may print them for your own enjoyment!
Thanks to OrigamiBears for sharing with us.

I have also been trying to put into some of my Collage ARt Dolls the 1920's 'flapper feel'. NOt the flapping galoshes, just not my thing!!

'Strollilng through 1921' original Collage Art Doll
recycled junk mail, by http://www.inkspired.etsy.com/

'Art Deco Flapper' original Collage Art Doll by inkspired

'Pearl Roses's headband' original Collage Art Doll using all recycled junk mail

Well, I can't stand the bright screen anymore, so I'm off.
I have a chiropractor appt. tomorrow and I REALLY hope that fixes things.

See you soon!
:0)

inkspired

No comments:

Post a Comment