Monday, August 15, 2011

Catch up time for Book Lovers Day!

Bueno!

"Ruby Slippers 20th Century"
Collage Art Doll made with all recycled paper scrap/junk mail/flyers/catalogs etc.


"Woe be to him that reads but one book."
- George Herbert, 1593 - 1633


As I was browsing some of my older blogs,
I see that I have promised to give you the exact Amazon addresses
for several books/authors that I recommended for Book Lovers Day.
Here's the list, in order of appearance on Tuesday, August 9,
'Happy Book Lovers Day!'

Sue Grafton alphabet series:

Christine Goff's Bird Watching series:
J.A.Jance
She has a Sheriff Joanna Brady series, set in Arizona
and a J.P. Beaumont series set in Seattle.
She has also written a few where the 2 characters work together.

"I find television very educating.
Every time somebody turns on the set,
I go into the other room
and read a book."
- Groucho Marx, 1890 - 1977
C.S.Lewis
this book includes 5 of his books,
Emilie Loring
She has written over one hundred 'clean' romance books.
I grew up reading her novels. She always champions telling the truth,
being honest, and no hanky panky!
This one is her #2 book:

Ack! Ack! Ack!
 
BLOGSPOT JUST ATE MORE THAN HALF OF MY POST!!!!!
 
I just spent almost 1 1/2 hours on this post,
and now a large portion is gone.
ACK! ACK! ACK!
 
I was finished.
Done.
I saved throughout the draft.
I saved about every 3 minutes.
I 'published'.
I reviewed.....
and....
it's gone!
Gone to computer lala land somewhere in blogspot.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.................
I am too disgusted to try and re-write the whole thing,
find all the amazon addresses again,
find all the pictures and match up with text again,
Can you see the steam coming out of my ears?
 
Does anyone else have problems publishing with blogspot?
Or am I just the picked-on runt of cyberspace?

Sorry folks.
More tomorrow.
Maybe it is time for me to look for another blog place.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment