Friday, July 22, 2011

Fish, the Ocean and maybe a Mermaid or two

Hello!

Water Rhapsody Barbie, 1998

Apologies!

I have been busy with my paper cutting (scherensnitte) and just didn't get my bog done.
:0(

So this will be perhaps a short blog,
and I will devote more attention to you tomorrow.

Mermaid Time
ooak collage art doll for sale at


Blue, Blue, Blue Mermaid
one of a kind Collage Art Doll by inkspired


"The least movement is of importance to all nature.
The entire ocean is affected by a pebble."

- Blaise Pascal

one of my cuttings from yesterday

Here is the 'pattern' that I cut from, reversed:


I have not permanently put them on top
of any colored cardstock or paper yet.
I think I want one to go in my bathroom,
so I will try out different color backgrounds to get the best match.

Had lots of fun!

"Once more upon the waters! yet once more!
And the waves bound beneath me as a steed
That knows his rider."

- Lord Byron

dover publications - see addy at right



See you tomorrow!

inkspired
http://www.inkspired.etsy.com/
dominoes@myinkspired.com


No comments:

Post a Comment